The UK’s biggest independent payroll conference
The In-house Payroll Conference returns for its 12th year to deliver a comprehensive review of the major issues affecting payroll operations.
Split into two streams to cover the two main concerns of the payroll manager:
- OPERATIONAL SUCCESS: How to meet the ongoing and ever-changing compliance requirements
- REGULATORY AND TECHNICAL UPDATE: How to be as streamlined and efficient as possible to ensure everyone is paid quickly- but the correct amount, to the correct account, at the correct time.
The agenda will cover the technical and operational developments in the last 12 months including key topics such as:
- Providing regulatory updates from the regulators
- Quashing the technical difficulties plaguing you and your payroll department
- Providing opportunities to benchmark your current practices and procedures by listing and learning from a number of telling case studies
- The knowledge and confidence of the new working practices and regulatory changes affecting your work.
The only conference
solely focused on
The Client Payroll Conference returns on the 3 Novemeber 2016. The agenda is designed for third party payroll providers and you’ll be able to meet with payroll providers, regulators, pension providers, IFAs, and auto-enrolment and marketing specialists.
Meet with the heads of the biggest payroll bureaux and understand how they are managing the operational capacity crunch of auto-enrolment.
Juggling the two needs of a payroll bureaux:
- MANAGING YOUR CLIENTS – making sure you are able to process your client’s payrolls quickly, efficiently and correctly so you keep your existing clients happy and create capacity to take on more clients
- MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS – understand how to identify and reach potential clients, sell your business and, in particular, how to sell as payroll managers to payroll managers
If you would like the opportunity to partner with us and use the conference to raise your profile and build relationships, please contact our Conference Production Manager Mike via email or give him a call on +44 (0)207 940 4847.